Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope, Featuring Bindi Irwin, Microscope for Kids, STEM & Science Toy, Interactive Learning, Ages 4+
Sale Sold out
Regular price $49.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Microscope for Kids
It’s the only talking microscope for kids! This new, colorful update to the original GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope by Educational Insights introduces preschoolers to even more amazing animals, plants, and household items.
There are 5x more images to view and learn about and 20 total prepared slides. Little ones choose from Fact Mode to learn about the items on a slide or Quiz Mode to test their scientific skills.
Now with two comfortable eyepieces, there’s no need to close one eye to explore. Plus, cleanup is a snap: all slides fit neatly inside for easy, convenient storage. U.S. Patent Number 66,669,484.
- LOOK, LISTEN & LEARN: GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope features up-close, quality images and the voice of Bindi Irwin, Wildlife Warrior who will expand your knowledge of animals and plants
- ONLY TALKING MICROSCOPE FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Introduce children to a real scientific toy that is easy to use and fun to learn with
- OVER 100 FACTS & QUESTIONS: Includes 60 beautiful full-color images and 2 modes of play, Fact Mode and Quiz Mode. Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included). STANDARD VERSION includes English, Spanish, French, and German audio
- STEM LEARNING: The perfect STEM TOY to encourage an interest in biology, botany, and overall curiosity
- BACK TO SCHOOL or HOMESCHOOL ACTIVITY: Our Geosafari Jr. interactive talking products make the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning independently while being at home
|Product Dimensions||10.1 x 8.1 x 5.6 inches|
|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Item model number||8801|
|Our Recommended age||36 months - 7 years|
|Manufacturer recommended age||4 - 7 years|
|Batteries||AAA batteries required.|