Deal or No Deal Game Show, Jumbo Card Game, For Families and Kids Ages 8 and up
Sale Sold out
Regular price $9.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Deal or No Deal Game Show, Jumbo Card Game
Now play the hit game show right in your own home or on the go with the all-new Deal or No Deal Jumbo Card Game! In Deal or No Deal, it’s a process of elimination that leaves a player with two “cash-stuffed” briefcases to choose from, if they don’t accept an offer from the banker first. Challenge a pal to see who winds up with the most “cash” in the end.*
- PLAY THE TV SHOW AT HOME: The Deal or No Deal Card Game has the same basic rules as the hit television show. Players try to have the last briefcase they choose contain the highest amount of money possible.
- FAST-PACED FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Take turns being player and host in this game of twists and turns, hesitation and anticipation.
- TAKE THE DEAL … OR THE BRIEFCASE?: Over the course of the game, players are confronted with choices including taking an offer from the banker and ending the game. Which will you choose?
- QUICK START, FUN AND ENGAGING: Take out the game components, read through the easy-to-follow instructions, then get ready to play Deal or No Deal! For 2 or more players, ages 8 and up.
- Includes: 1 Scorepad, 26 Briefcase Cards, 26 Cash Cards, 1 Bank Offer Guideline Card
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
TV SHOW Family Card Games
Spin Master Games
8 to 13 years
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
3.58 x 0.91 x 5.67 Inches