Alphabet Stickers Workbook - 64 Pages, Ages 3 to 6, Preschool to Kindergarten, ABCs, Printing Letters, Matching, and More
School Zone Alphabet Stickers Workbook
- 64 activity pages, 8 sticker pages (267 stickers)
- For ages 3 to 6
- 7.75" x 10.75" pages with durable glossy cover
- Preschoolers and kindergartners can master ABCs and get ready for reading
- Stickers create a playful, interactive approach to learning and problem-solving
- Bright, colorful illustrations add to the fun
- Each activity offers practice in following directions and attention to detail
- Parent guide inside front cover
- Perforated pages makes it easy to tear out for individual worksheets
AMAZING - Alphabet Stickers workbook, a Stuck on Learning! book, introduces children ages 3-6 to the alphabet and beginning phonics through interactive playful activities. The eye-catching colorful lessons focus on recognizing letters, printing letters, identifying beginning sounds, matching pictures to words, reviewing alphabetical order, and more. Letter and picture stickers enhance your child's learning adventure and award stickers for motivation are included. The sticker workbook contains a total of 64 pages of activities and 8 pages of stickers, making this a workbook kids are sure to enjoy. These proven activities will help prepare your child for success by using puzzles, games, word searches and much more!
STICKER WORKBOOKS - Stickers plug into each activity to complete the exercises and playfully help develop readiness skills. And with this kids workbook from the Stuck on Learning! series, it's all cleverly disguised as enjoyable sticker play designed to prepare your child for elementary school. There are also colorful reward stickers that reward your child over and over for a job well done. As your child traces, outlines, and works through this workbook for kids, he or she will be developing those essential skills needed for future success in school. Get your child stuck on learning!
Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating life-long learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flash cards, workbooks, readers, toys and games—all are crafted through a child’s eyes, while integrating parent and teacher standards.
Writing by Hand Improves Memory
Writing in workbook pages, as opposed to typing on a computer, can help kids focus and learn. Writing by hand fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving the ability to both remember what he or she learns and to think of new ideas.
Kids and parents who use our flash cards for practice testing are using one of the most effective learning techniques available. A hundred years of research shows practice testing is highly likely to boost retention.
Reading Has Lifelong Benefits
A love of reading has been proven to have far-reaching benefits for children, emotionally and academically. And children who enjoy reading become confident readers and read more often.
Kids Love Technology
School Zone’s digital content supports children’s learning goals by enhancing problem-solving and critical thinking, as well as reinforcing skills through multisensory activities. It also improves language skills, increases motivation to stay on task, and stimulates curiosity and imagination.
- Publisher : School Zone Publishing; Stuck on Learning Workbook edition (May 5, 2015)
- Language : English
- Perfect Paperback : 64 pages
- SKU : 02756
- ISBN-13 : 9781589477469
- Reading age : 4 - 5 years
- Grade level : Preschool - Kindergarten
- Item Weight : 11.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.6 x 0.3 x 10.8 inches