Catan Strategy Board Game: 5th Edition
Catan Family Board Game
Catan is the original strategy board game. Your adventurous settlers seek to tame the remote but rich isle of Catan. Start by revealing Catan's many harbors and regions: pastures, fields, mountains, hills, forests, and desert. The random mix creates a different board virtually every game. No two games are the same! Embark on a quest to settle the isle of Catan! Guide your settlers to victory through clever trading and cunning development. Use resource combinations - grain, wool, ore, brick, and lumber - to buy handy development cards and build roads, settlements, and cities. Acquire your resources through trades, cards, or lucky dice (even outside your turn). But beware Someone might cut off your road or buy a monopoly. And you never know when the wily robber might steal some of your precious gains
- The incredibly popular, multi-award winning civilization-building board game of harvesting and trading resources
- Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex-board in a competition for victory points
- Beware the robber’s nefarious plans as he steals resources and plunders the wealthy.
- Catan has won multiple awards and is one of the most popular games in recent history due to its amazing ability to appeal to experienced gamers as well as those new to the hobby
- Numerous spin-offs and expansions have also been made for the game.
For 3 to 4 players
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Weight||
8 - 99 Years
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
11.75 x 9.50 x 3.25 Inches
But beware! Someone might cut off your road or play a monopoly card.
And you never know when the wily robber might steal some of your precious gains!
Guide your settlers to victory by clever trading and cunning development. The random mix creates a different board virtually every game. No two games are the same!
Use these resources to expand across Catan:
- Hills Produce Brick
- Forests Produce Lumber
- Mountains Produce Ore
- Fields Produce Grain
- Pastures Produce Wool