Bubble World Fun Bubble Bottle - Bubbles for Kids - Non-Toxic Bubbles with Built-In Wand for Mess-Free Play (1Pcs)
Bubble World Fun Bubble Bottle
At Bubble World, we follow a toy philosophy in all that we do
striving to bring smiles and a sense of wonder to kids, while offering products that are safe for them and the environment.
Bubble popping fun party bubbles!
The Bubble World Bubble Fun Pack promises to entertain and delight children for every occasion. Bubble World bubbles for kids are safe, high quality, and easy-to-use with a built-in wand.
Our bubble toys are great for everyday play, at a party, or afterwards as party favors. For added fun, there is a maze game on every cap.
About Bubble World Products and Our Quality Standards:
- Our caps are factory-sealed with a safety shrink band so you can be certain to take home unopened bottles. Just another way Dulcop ensures the quality and safety of its 60 ml (2.03 fl.oz.) bubble bottles.
- Each cap has a colorful, translucent top with a maze game for added fun. Created by Dulcop in the 1970s, this is a distinctive mark of our bottles. There are 18 designs in total, ranging from modes of transportation to animals, symbols, and more. Your kids will enjoy collecting them all, and the maze game will help them to develop hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills as they work to get the ball home.
- Our wand is conveniently attached to the cap – no need to hook your finger in the solution to fish it out! This allows for cleaner play and a sturdy grasp while blowing bubbles. A large and a small circle allow for different-sized bubbles with every blow.
- We produce 32 tons of soap bubble solution daily, and each batch is tested internally and externally by an independent and accredited institution. Our solution has a pleasant lily-of-the-valley smell, and is made with the same purified micro-filtered water used in cosmetics.
Our R&D department conducts constant research in innovative soap bubble solution composition in order to lower skin and eye irritation levels. Our products exclude dangerous preservatives, such as Kathon, and we aim to use more and more natural ingredients every year.
- The shape of our bubble bottle is a 3D registered trademark in Europe – an ideal design that’s sturdy and perfect for smaller hands. Every aspect of our 60 ml (2.03 fl.oz.) bottles are 100% sourced and made in Italy. Our bottles and bubble solution are safe at extreme temperatures.
- Our labels show all the compulsory warnings in English and Spanish. Bubble World Fun comes in a variety of fun colors, and our Birthday bottles are themed for a party.
- The batch number is laser printed on the bottom of the bottles, making them traceable in any emergency situation.
We send 1 sample per batch (1,800 samples per year) for external tests run by an independent agency. For comparison, industry standard is 1 test every 3 years. Additionally, a counter-sample of every batch is kept in our factory for 5 years. Our integrated system of tests and traceability ensures we have certificates for each batch, which are available for customers upon request.
- We are 100% committed to quality and safety standards. All of our products undergo a rigorous testing process. Dulcop International produces under ISO 9001:2008 (Certificate IIP nr.302). Our soap bubbles have obtained the TUV Certificate as well as the EC Type Certificate, which is the highest level of certification for safety standards of products achievable in Europe. Our products are also regularly subjected to testing by the Italian Institute for Toy Safety.
Our company has become the largest manufacturer of soap bubbles in Europe, thanks in part to our innovative automated systems, which allow for one of the highest production capacities in the world. Our fully-automated production line goes through nearly 4 million controls a day.
Product detailsSize: 1-pack/36pack
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.02 x 4.53 x 2.76 inches; 1.05 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 3 years and up
- Item model number : 703100200
- Date First Available : November 17, 2015
- Manufacturer : Dulcop America, Inc.
- UPC: 015887794584