Have kids identify the color of each tub of dough and count how many tubs there are in all. Have them identify the animal on each lid and make the animal sound!
Have kids roll the dough out into thin coils, then ask them to form the capital letters of the alphabet using the rolled clay. Place the letters on a flat surface in alphabetical order.
Take turns sculpting the dough into figures or objects. See who can guess the other's sculpted objects the fastest!
Flatten out a piece of dough and create a pattern in it using the tools in the set. Have kids repeat the pattern. Build a structure with the dough and ask kids to replicate it.
Melissa & Doug Created by Me! Shape, Model & Mold Modeling Dough Kit
Model & Mold Modeling Dough Kit
Squish, squeeze, shape, and sculpt countless modeling dough creations inspired by you and your imagination! It includes four vibrant colors of modeling dough in tubs with molding lids featuring an adorable animal on each. Easy-grip tools include 3 patterned rolling pins and a patterned wheel press, as well as five wooden stamping cubes with unique patterns. This hands-on activity is a perfect way to help kids three and older develop fine motor skills, finger strength, color recognition, and creative expression.
- Colorful collection of play clay and wooden tools
- Includes 5 wooden stamping cubes, 3 rolling pins, 4 tubs of modeling dough, 1 patterned wheel press
- 4 vibrant colors (red, yellow, blue, and green)
- Adorable animal molds on every lid
- Great for fine motor skills, finger strength, color recognition, shape recognition, and creative expression.
- Contains wheat
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- Product: 1.5" x 9.8" x 9.3" Packaged 1.2 lbs
- UPC Code: 000772001656