Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Smart Stages Puppy - Sis
Laugh & Learn Puppy Plush Toy
Sis is soft, cuddly, and she's ready to make sure the learning fun never ends! She responds to your baby's touch with exciting sing-along songs and phrases that introduce more than 100 first words, parts of the body, colors, shapes and more! And because every baby develops at their own pace, Sis comes with Smart Stages technology, so you can choose the level that's best for your child. There are a variety of songs, sounds and phrases within each of the three levels of play. And Sis's light-up, multicolor heart even twinkles along to the music! Level 1 – Explore – Baby can press Sis's hands, foot, heart, or ear to hear first words, colors, the alphabet, parts of the body and more! Level 2 – Encourage – In this level, fun phrases reward little ones as they're encouraged to count along, find colors, and identify parts of the body! Level 3 – Pretend – Sis is ready to play pretend with fun sing-along songs and phrases that engage toddlers in exciting and imaginative play, all while expanding their vocabulary!
About this item
- 75+ songs, sounds, tunes & phrases!
- Sis’s hands, foot, ear, and light-up heart respond to baby’s touch (5 activations in all!)
- Teaches 100 first words, introducing parts of the body, shapes, counting, the alphabet and more!
- 3 Smart Stages learning levels to grow along with your child
- Helps give your baby's developing sensory & fine motor skills a big boost
One smart (and cuddly!) friend
A great friend listens, keeps you company, and teaches you things you never knew, like how to roar like a lion or count to ten. Your baby’s new bestie, Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Sis, knows all about being a good friend. She chats, lights up, and loves to cuddle, and she can introduce more than 100 first words, including parts of the body, colors, numbers and more.
Why can't all ears be pink and fuzzy? Press Sis's ear to learn about counting, listening and more.
Head, shoulders, knees and … paws. Press and hold Sis’s left foot to change up the Smart Stages content.
A really cute tickle fight is about to begin.
Let’s be kids
Fisher-Price might be almost 90 years old, but we don’t act a day over five. Because the only way you can make awesome things for babies and kids is to put yourself in their tiny shoes. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to put the fun back in functional baby gear and the play back in playtime. We’re heading back to childhood. Wanna come?
Learning content changes with baby’s age & stage
- Level 1: Baby can press Sis's hands, foot, heart, nose or ear to hear first words, colors, the alphabet, parts of the body and more.
- Level 2: In this level, fun phrases reward little ones as they're encouraged to count along, find colors, and identify parts of the body.
- Level 3: Sis's ready to play pretend with fun sing-along songs and phrases that engage toddlers in exciting and imaginative play, all while expanding their vocabulary.
|Product Dimensions||7.99 x 11.02 x 12.01 inches|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Item model number||FDF22|
|Manufacturer recommended age||6 months - 3 years|
|Batteries||3 LR44 batteries required. (included)|