Exploding Kittens Original Edition Card Game, Ages 12 & up, 2-5 Players
Exploding Kittens Original Card Game
Exploding Kittens Original Edition is a card game for people who are into kittens, explosions, laser beams, and sometimes goats. In this highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an exploding kitten at which point, they explode, they are dead and out of the game -- unless that player has a defuse card, which can defuse the kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the exploding kittens. Exploding Kittens is the most-backed crowd funded project ever, the most-funded game in the history of Kickstarter and has paved the way for peace and tranquility in the modern world. Take home Exploding Kittens Original Edition today!
- Card game (ages 12 & up) for people who are into kittens, explosions, laser beams, and sometimes goats
- Kitty-powered version of Russian roulette
- Includes 56 cards, box, and instructions
- This box, like 99.99% of other boxes does not meow.
- Exploding kittens is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kid's games, adult games and everything in-between
- A highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette, basically, if you draw an exploding kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce
- This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift if you're looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well
- It's like uno, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you, -cnn
- This gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-5 players (ages 7+) and includes 56 cards, box and instructions
What Is This?
Exploding Kittens is a highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette. It was the most-backed game in the history of Kickstarter and has paved the way for peace and tranquility in the modern world. It also features cards illustrated by The Oatmeal.
You Draw Cards
You put cards on the table and take turns drawing from them.
Until You Explode
If you draw an Exploding Kitten, you explode and are out of the game.
You can avoid exploding if you play a Defuse Card. Defuse Cards distract the Exploding Kittens with things like laser pointers, kitten yoga, and catnip sandwiches.
You can also play various cards to skip your turn, attack other players, peek at the deck, or secretly relocate an Exploding Kitten Card.
Product Dimensions 4.41 x 6.38 x 1.5 inches Item Weight 6.3 ounces Domestic Shipping Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. Size Small Box Category
UPC Code 852131006020 Item model number EKG-ORG1-1 Manufacturer recommended age 6 years and up