Continuum Games Jishaku Board Game - 18 Polished Magnetic stones Strategy Kids and Family Game
Sale Sold out
Regular price $27.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Jishaku Board Game
Jishaku is a strategy game where magnets jump out of position, without warning. While alternating turns with your opponents, the goal of the game is to place magnets onto the game base without letting any magnets connect. If any magnets connect on your turn, you must collect those magnets and add them to your pile. The first person to run out of magnets wins.
- For 2 Players
- Recommended for Ages 13+
- Strategic: the game of magnetic action, jishaku combines both strategy and magnetic force. Jishaku, Japanese for magnet, uses finely polished hematite magnets for playing pieces.
- Goal: place magnets onto the base without letting any magnets connect. If any magnets connect on your turn, you must collect those magnets and add them to your pile. Run out of magnets first to win.
- Double trouble: all magnets have North and South poles. Jishaku magnets do too. They just aren't marked. So as you carefully place your magnet you can feel the tug of magnets all around the board.
- Break the record: the record for the most connecting magnets on a turn is twelve and in "I'm out" That’ s not a good thing. Can strategy really overpower magnetic force?
- Contents: jishaku includes 18 polished magnetic stones, a soft drawstring bag (for stones), a 9” x 6” durable game board with a foam center, and easy to follow instructions. Playtime 15 minutes+.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8.5 x 2.25 inches|
|Cautionary Statement||Contains Small Magnets|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x 2.25 inches|
|Item Weight||1.32 pounds|
|Item model number||CG1616|
|Manufacturer recommended age||6 years and up|